These Website Terms (“Terms”) shall govern what rights and obligations do you have when using or visiting the https://napsodev.com/ (“Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Napso Holding Limited, a company incorporated in Cyprus, with its registration number ΗΕ 316592, with its registered address at 13 Kypranoros, EVI building, 2nd floor, office 201, 1061, Nicosia, Cyprus (the “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By using the Website on your electronic device, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these Terms. We may change, modify, amend, or correct these Terms for any reason. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms or any their revised version, you should leave the Website. The date of entry into force of the latest version of the Terms is always available at the end of this document.
E-mail address for correspondence.
If you have any question relating to these Terms or any other issue, you can address them to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other rights in all information, data, text, drawings, artwork, pictures, photographs, images, code, graphics and materials (“Content“) on the Website, and the design, layout, look and appearance are owned by us or licensed to us by our suppliers or licensors. You are permitted to use and download such Content or extracts from the Website to a local hard disk and print copies, subject to all of the following:
- a) Your use of the Website and any Content it contains for your internal, personal, private use only.
- b) Except to the extent provided by law, you must not use, copy, reproduce, republish, post, broadcast or transmit any part of the Website or the Content it contains for any other purpose without the prior written consent of the Company. This includes, without limitation, not reproducing or storing any part of the Website or the Content it contains in any other web page or in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
- c) Except as we expressly permit, you must not in any way modify any Content from the Website.
- d) Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms or otherwise by us are reserved.
Conditions of Use.
When using the Website, you agree that you will comply with intellectual property laws, privacy laws, anti-hacking and anti-fraud laws and other applicable laws, statutes and regulations. Any attempt to interfere with the functioning of the Website and the technical infrastructure of the Company shall be considered as a breach of these Terms.
You shall not in any way use the Website or submit to us or the Website or any user of the Website anything which in any respect:
- is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or byelaw of any applicable jurisdiction;
- is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- is inaccurate or out-of-date;
- is obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
- may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- is contrary to our interests;
- is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the website in relation to a particular part of the Website or the Website generally; or
- involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Company harmless including affiliates, subsidiaries, officers or agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, settlements, costs or expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising directly or indirectly from or relating to:
- a) the breach of these Terms by you or anyone using your Internet connection or by using your electronic device;
- b) any claim, loss or damage experienced from your use or attempted use of (or inability to use) the Website;
- c) your violation of any law or regulation;
- d) any other matter for which you are responsible under these Terms or law.
We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any demand, claim or action arising hereunder or in connection with the Website and all negotiations for settlement or compromise. You agree to fully cooperate with us in the defence of any such demand, claim, action, settlement or compromise negotiations, as requested by us.
Privacy and processing of personal data.
You may not assign these Terms without the prior written consent of the Company, and any prohibited assignment will be null and void. The Company may assign these Terms or any rights hereunder without your consent.
DISCLAIMER. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE COMPANY AND ITS AGENTS, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS: I) DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; II) ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AVAILABILITY, CONTENT OR SERVICES OF OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS; III) DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM THE WEBSITE DO NOT CONTAIN ANY DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES OR VIRUSES, WORMS OR OTHERWISE AND YOU RELY ON THE WEBSITE AND ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU MUST NOT RELY ON ANY STATEMENT, MATERIALS OR INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WITHOUT TAKING INDEPENDENT LEGAL OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE IN RELEVANT JURISDICTION(S). THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER СOMPANY`S AFFILIATE, SUBSIDIARY, OFFICER OR AGENT ACCEPTS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS WHICH MAY ARISE FROM RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR MATERIALS PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, TRANSMISSION BLACKOUT, INCORRECT DATA TRANSMISSION, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION DUE TO INTERNET TRAFFIC OR OTHERWISE, COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL ITEM, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORISED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, CAUSED BY YOUR COMPUTER OR FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THEIR PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU. COMPANY AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS ARE NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE WEBSITE EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGE, CLAIMS, LOSSES OR INJURIES WERE FORESEEN OR FORESEEABLE BY US.